Voting

Thursday, April 17, 2014

Halloween 2013

HALLOWEEN!!!
 
 Two cuties before we left for the Ward Halloween Party!
 She makes such a cute little pirate princess.

 My little Dino Man.
 Some of the Cool Trunks they had at the Ward Trunk or Treat.

 He was tuckered out by the end of the night!

Halloween night we went to a ward Trunk or Treat and then went with Robins family trick or treating down Country Lane (A really popular trick or treating spot). We got free popcorn and Kinley and Carter loved all the candy they got. It was fun for them to see all the costumes and stuff too. Right before we left I made the mistake of taking Kinley to one house that looked like they had fake people all over the yard. I thought maybe one of them was real and it would be funny to kind of scare her. Well turns out all 6 were real and went they all came into scare us Kinley had a major melt down (WORST MOM EVER AWARD). The whole ride home she was crying about the scary monsters coming to get her. Eric is never going to let that one down, I just feel awful and I'm pretty sure I scarred my kid for life! Lets just hope she forgets so Halloween is fun for her next year! Other than that the kids had a great time and got PLENTY of candy!

No comments: