Voting

Thursday, April 17, 2014

6 months Old!!


My little Carter Man is 6 months old! He is still such a happy content little guy! Carter is a good napper. He wakes up once a night to eat and is loving Rice cereal and baby food. He has started crawling this month and is already pulling himself up to furniture. (I am soooo not ready for this yet)! He loves to say MAMA and I love the way he says it! This kid absolutely loves bath time and splashing in the water. He is all boy and loves anything and everything that has to do with Balls. He throws the ball around and plays catch with daddy! He is super ticklish too, especially under his neck and on his thighs! Carter has been such a fun baby. I've really been able to enjoy each stage a little more with him then I did with Kinley, just because I know a little more of  what to expect and I'm not stressing as much about the little things! His cute smile and giggle melt my heart! I love you Carter! :)

Stats
Height- 27.75 inches (84th%)
Weight- 16.42 lbs. (23rd%)

No comments: