Voting

Friday, June 11, 2010

Its a GIRL! :)


We are having a baby girl....we are so excited for this little girl to come!! The ultrasound went very well..She was a very active little girl so it took the lady awhile to get all the measurements she needed! They told me that I might need to come back for another ultrasound in about a month because my placenta was a little to low and they are hoping that it will be higher next time I come in...if not I might have to have a c-section...Anyway she looked good and healthy so we are very excited!! Its so nice to finally be able to call "it" a "her" now :)...Sorry baby tate for not being able to give you a boy cousin!

7 comments:

Dayna said...

Yay for little girls! She will be so dang cute!

PS- When is a prego picture coming??

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Congratulations! Girls are so much fun!

Lexie said...

congrats! So excited for you! my placenta was low at my ultrasound too, but it moved by the next time they checked. I hope yours does too.

Mike and Katie said...

had a feeling...:-)

Darci said...

Yahoo!! The girls are gaining! We are so excited for you guys.

Alex and Chase said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! You will have so much fun coaching her little soccer team!... Also we need to get together soon, its way overdo! Hope you are doing well.

The Cunninghams said...

Congratulations Heidi! I bet she'll have a blast with so many cousins - we heard your mom will have 5 in one year? That's exciting!