Voting

Sunday, June 20, 2010

5 Months!

My belly is starting to GROW...I feel so big ha! I had my 5month doctor appointment the other day and she informed me that I do have Placenta Previa and that my placenta was completely covering my cervix. So we are hoping that it will raise up in the next 2 months, otherwise I have to have a c-section :(.... The only good thing about this is that I get a couple more ultrasounds to see my baby girl!! My morning sickness is pretty much completely gone, so that is nice! Its seems like all I do is Eat, Sleep, Work, and Pee....I've started to get the 2nd trimester headaches now, and I have a few spots on my skin that have darkened (apparently from estrogen), i'm just glad it isn't on my face where people can see it! Anyway that pretty much sums up where I am at right now!!

No comments: