Voting

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Best Diaper Bag EVER!!

So I was getting tired of my old diaper bag and Eric attempted to buy me a new one over Christmas that I wasn't super excited about...(it was a nice thought, I just had something specific in mind). So I started browsing Pintrest for some inspiration and found a tutorial that I really liked. Now I'm not very talented when it comes to sewing, but luckily I am living with my very talented Mother who was able to whip this beauty up for me!!! The tutorial wasn't done very well so I know I would have destroyed the poor bag, but Mom did such an awesome job and I am thrilled with how it turned out!!! Thank you Mom, you are the BEST!


2 comments:

Jeff and Rebecca said...

Super cute! I love it!

Darci said...

Please ask her to keep that pattern around I might need one the next go round. It is beautiful!