Voting

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Kinleys 1 Year Photos!

Warning Picture Overload!


































I can't believe my little girl is 1...it is going by way way way to fast! I had a friend in the ward do Kinleys One Year photos along with a couple family photos as well, and they turned out great!!! (Thanks Kaylea) I feel so lucky to have such a fun cute little girl...she makes me smile everyday and is learning something new all the time! Recently she has learned to wave goodbye, give high fives, point to my nose, and loves to read books (especially the ones with puppies and teddy bears). I think my favorite thing in the world though is when she hears even a little bit of a song or beat and starts dancing! She can't stand to hear a song and not dance, I love it! She is definetely our entertainment and we can't get enough! We love you kinley bug!































No comments: