Voting

Friday, May 20, 2011

Kinley is 7 Months old!

















Kinley with her friend peyton.















Our little girl is growing way way way to fast! I can't believe she is already 7 months old. This beautiful girl has been such a huge blessing in our lives. She is alway smiling and laughing and has just recently started chanting "dadadada" even though I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what she's saying, (But her daddy sure loves it). She's rolling around all over the place and I fear she might start crawling sooner than later! We can't imagine life without her and are so lucky to have such an amazing girl! We love you Kinley!

2 comments:

Carly said...

She's beautiful!!

Unknown said...

oh my heck! It seems like yesterday we saw you over Christmas and she was so little. I can't believe she is 7months already! What a doll!