Voting

Monday, May 16, 2011

Couponing Frenzy!!

Ok so I know some of you have seen extreme couponers on TLC and some maybe not. But I watched it the other day and got set on the idea that I NEED to start couponing! I thought hey if its going to be saving us money, why not? So the Couponing began about 1 month ago and I got hooked! I love the thrill of getting things free or dirt cheap, It's awesome! So I thought I would show you my winnings this week! For 14 bucks I was able to get 4 jumbo packs of diapers, 5 Rimmel eye liners, 4 tubes for crest toothpaste, 2 bags of M&Ms, 2 Ziploc Freezer bags, 4 packs of pantiliners, 1 Biore Deep cleansing strips, 1 Biore Cleanser, and a laffy taffy(95 dollar value) :) WAHOO! Not to mention last week my purchase was completely free with Breathe Right strips, precsice heat patch, and pantiliners(10 dollar value).

Honestly it was overwhelming the first week and then once I got in that mind set it became fairly easy. You just have to start collecting lots of coupon inserts! LOVE IT!

No comments: