Voting

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Kinleys New Toy!


We weren't paying attention to her, and when we looked over she was asleep with her friend smoochy!

So I saw this pacifier toy from a lady in our ward who bought it online...and I thought to myself, "well that looks easy enough to make". So I went to the store and bought the supplies and whipped it together last night. It was really easy to make, and I made it so the pacifier was interchangeable rather than sewed directly on! Kinley instantly fell in love with it...It makes it nice so she can hold on to it (instead of me having to keep my hand there to keep it in her mouth)...This is probably the best thing I have made for her, and I absolutely love it!

2 comments:

-tracy said...

look at you being all creative and crafty!! :)
i love the pic of her sleeping. so cute!

Todd said...

So cute! I am sure you will get lots of compliments and maybe I will use it as a gift idea. We love the pic of her sleeping with it, too cute.