Voting

Monday, November 8, 2010

Snap Shots

Cute bundle!

Her favorite way to sleep is with her hands above her head! :)

Content in her bouncer...



She loves to do the "O" face...

We love having this little girl around...These are just a few snap shots that we had of her from this past week...It's hard to believe she is almost 1 month old....We have had so much fun spending time with her, she is pretty spoiled...but completely worth it! And as you can see she is starting to get cute little chubby cheeks...compared to what they were anyway :) Our last Dr. visit we had last week she weighed 6 lbs. 8 oz. which means she gained 19 ounces in a week...the doctor was very impressed and asked if I was feeding her formula ha...And to think I was concerned she wasn't eating long enough...




1 comment:

Trisha said...

Hi guys! I saw your link from Darci's blog. What a cute little girl you have there! I can't believe how tiny she is, especially compared to my chunker babies. I hope you're adjusting well to the new baby. Enjoy her because she's going to grow up in a flash!