Voting

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

8 months/Ultrasound

Profile Picture


Our little baby has 6mm of hair on top of her head :) the little arrows are pointing to her hair!


Here is a good picture of her face....she was opening and closing her eyes and mouth for us :) I can't wait to meet this little girl!!





Well I am now 33 weeks along, so a little past 8 months...It has been going ok until I got a cold this week and i have been miserable...it started with a sore throat then I had a runny nose and started sneezing...and then today I have had a really bad cough on top of all of it!! I almost fainted at work this morning too and had to leave early...The ultrasound today went pretty good, I absolutely loved my ultrasound tech as you can tell by the pictures, she was so fun! We got to see a lot of fun shots of our baby, and I know the quality isn't that great in these pictures but I tried my best with the camera!! Our baby is in the 40th percentile for weight and height...she weighs about 4 lbs 6 oz...and she looks great! The only bad news was that the blood vessell and placenta haven't moved from the last ultrasound...so as of right now I am going to be doing a c-section...I have to go back for another ultrasound in 1 month and that will determine for sure what the verdict will be!! So there is still hope for natural birth :) Either way I can't wait to start our little family and not be pregnant anymore!!!


2 comments:

The Grandy's said...

Even if you have to do a c-section this time, you can still have a natural childbirth next time. It's not such a bad thing.

Traci said...

You look great, pregnancy suites you well! :) Hopefully the next few weeks go by fast for you guys, the worst part of it all is the waiting!
How exciting though!