Voting

Sunday, June 14, 2009

College World Series!

Me and Eric with the field behind us
Our view from our seats in left field right behing Chase.

Me and Eric at the game!



Robyn, Mitch, Eric and Me


This weekend me and eric had the opportunity to take saturday off work and drive up to the baseball college world series to watch erics buddy chase leavitt play. We got there at 10 o clock and rushed to our front row seats in left field. We had a great time sitting with the Gubler family and their friends. All in all it was a pretty perfect game day! The weather was great and the game was an exciting win, GO RAZERBACKS!
















2 comments:

Kirby and Tara Farnsworth said...

CWS!!?!?! I'd have to say I'm extremely jealous...sounds like a blast!!
How's life treating you?? I know I've been pretty lousy at the whole 'keeping tabs,' but my wife taught me this blogging business was a pretty good way to find out what everyone's up to. Hope things are great- Good luck, and if you get bored, drop us a line sometime.

EmHy said...

Hey Heidi, Sound like a great break from selling. Is all the rain good for sales or bad? Have a great week sis!